The Slab (Monolith)
- The slab is the screen on which we see.the world.
- The slab is the canvas on which we envision.
- The monolithic slab, and the power to envision, stands as the source of man's development.
- The slab is the support for the fruit of knowledge
- Knowledge and vision cover and protect us.
The slab is the artist's canvas opening a window with which to see the world.
Catalog of selected works of Yatrides.
Return to Forms of Yatrides.
Created: January 1997 by James L. Crowley. Last Updated: June 1997.